In a owners’ association the chosen administrator to manage is solely responsible for the affairs of the community property. All matters of private property belong to the respective owner himself. But the private property management of rented units can be transferred to the manager, who then may represent the owner in all respects against the tenant, or other third parties authorities in all questions about the property.
Specifically, the following tasks thus are transferred to the administrator:
- Receipt of rents, charges and other usage fees on the due dates, Incoming inspection.
- Assertion agreed rent increases
- Performance of all necessarities for the management of payments to the due dates, unless they relate to private property.
- Initiating and monitoring all necessary ongoing maintenance and repair measures.
- Settlement of operating costs compared to the tenant after the effective date of the annual accounts by resolution of the AGM.
- Termination or receipt of lease terminations.
The special property management thus represents a relief for the owner of a condominium.