The technical building management of Mosse-Zentrum Service GmbH provides the functionality of property and equipment and guarantees their long-term value retention.
Whether maintenance, inspection or maintenance / repair, our range of services includes the implementation and control of all operationally necessary activities.
Our service areas are:
- Property acquisition – documentation of technical equipment
- Apply and operate
- Commissioning Decommissioning recommissioning
- Monitoring fixing faults
- Incorporating and monitoring a caretaker
- Creation a Maintenance Plan
- Creation of a calendary of reviews for recurring inspections
- Completing and reviewing maintenance contracts
- Preparation and implementation of maintenance
- Awarding and monitoring individually commissioned operations (craftsmen) and maintenance contracts for maintenance and repair; with the assistance of structural engineering professionals as needed
- Participation in measures to modernize and energy optimization
- Creation of a regular state report with recommendation for conservation measures
- Repairs, i.e. measures to restore and assess the actual condition of technical equipment
- Operation of installations of the building
The team of the Mosse-Zentrum Service GmbH consisting of experienced company technicians of various trades, is a specialist with competent work equally on tenant and landlord, thus ensuring complete satisfaction in the objects they´re responsible for. To support the process sets the Mosse-Zentrum Service GmbH a modern building control system.